The Phoenix Tucson Private List Forum

Full Version: The Subject of Physical Intimacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to start this thread as I'm somewhat interested in sexology, more as a hobby perspective than being qualified to commentSmile Anyways;

There is no right way to go about it. Every person is different in what they expect in terms of physical intimacy. So the only way to find out what they like and what they dont is to experiment. Don't try anything you think a person could find objectionable immediately, work upto it slowly and remain sensitive/observant. You should be able to tell by the feedback you recieve what works and what doesn't. If you're still confused at this point, don't be afraid to ask them Wink
Very good basic advice
the less you "know" about sex, the better you will be at it.

not only are we all different from each other but our own bodies are constantly changing.

the worst men in bed are the ones who already "know" what they're doing.

ugh !

how obnoxious.
please, i'd rather have a virgin.
Ok I will volunteer to be your virgin.
Men that really "know" about sexuality know how complex women are and how its not what most men think of is all many women want.
You do what feels good for us.

But in the business, very rarely is there an us. But sometimes you get a surprise.

Once I could lay pipe.
Reference URL's