The Phoenix Tucson Private List Forum

Full Version: Photo Services...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are interested in updating your online portfolio, let me know. I will send you a link to my work. I have been doing this for ten years now and am very good at what I do. Hope to work with some new ladies very soon. Cool
Hello. My name is Ashley.
I'd like to see some of your work.
I am looking for some decent pictures at a decent price.
Business is slow for me, and alot of people tell me my pictures don't do me justice.

(03-10-2009 09:22 AM)cameraguy Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested in updating your online portfolio, let me know. I will send you a link to my work. I have been doing this for ten years now and am very good at what I do. Hope to work with some new ladies very soon. Cool
I have done a few pictures. Some great some not. Just depends. I have references.
I am an not a professional but I have experience. I have taken pictures of about 25 women. A bottle of JD, good lighting and we will get a couple of pictures that will be great. No professional will insist on the smile on your face being a smile in your eye.

You should know what colors are best for you.
Pick out some poses you like out of fashion books.
Provide a place large enough with bright natural lighting.

I will provide a Nikon 70D professional camera.
Knowledge on how to make your pose work for you.
The ability to set you at ease.
Reference URL's